I suggest you ...

Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

35 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IamKaden commented  · 

Customize Color of cars.

• IamKaden commented  · 

daily challenges to ear coins.

• IamKaden commented  · 

chat room with status bar to tell who is online and who isnt.

• IamKaden commented  · 

If you add racer clans make clan races. 3 from one clan race 3 from another clan. face live head to head

• IamKaden commented  · 

Racer Clans, Or leagues, that consist of a Leader /Co leader and Elder/

• Alexandre commented  · 

I love this game,

I think it should be great to see te best time "ever" for every map, because it's not the first time we do these so maybe the best time of today is slower than the last best time on this map.

We could also imagine a system of world record on the profil of the players.

For the players on mobile, it should be great if we could play offline and send our time later during the day when we have internet.

And I've already read it, but the pro track should be the master track I think... Or adding then a map only for the masters of the two others...

I also have an idea of an "event" It is like a "Tour de France". The Tour de France is a 3weeks race with a leaderboard based on the time (not points). So for the first course, the race leaderboard and the general leaderboard are the same, but for the second course, you have th race leaderboard (just with the time of that ace) and the général leaderboard where the times of the two races are added for every player. PLayers who don't participate to a race would have the same time as the last player of the race (for example).
        Maybe you can do this every week or make a big "Tour" where the players have to do every race, or make an event,... I think it should be great and it would push the players to be regular on the game;)

I'll maybe have others ideas, but I'll come back after then XD

• IamKaden commented  · 

add a speed meter green is fast red is slow yellow is medium or vice versa

• Anonymous commented  · 

Put the pro race to master would make it a lot better ;)

• medic1031 commented  · 

i feel like yo u should add an option to turn the ghost off

• Mike commented  · 

Hey there! I love race time, it's frustratingly addictive.

In addition to the single daily leaderboard, I'd love to see a live tournament mode. The basic idea functioning similar to a mario kart grand prix.

Tournaments can run on the hour / on the half hour, have players register for the next tournament by joining the tournament lobby. Each tournament would consist of 3 - 5 tracks. Have a set amount of time (5 minutes?) for players to record their best time per track. Keep the same leaderboard system that you have for the track of the day so players can race against the ghost times of other players of the current tournament.

Keep the leaderboards for each individual tracks, as well as the combined leaderboard which will be used to determine final placement. The combined leaderboard could either be an aggregate of all three track times, or points could be awarded per track based on placement with bonus points being awarded for reaching novice / pro / master times.

Tournaments could cost 100 coins to enter and award X coins to the top finishers, or offer exclusive cars, or just another trophy on a players profile. If there's enough active participation, you could have a tiered tournament system so that players play against others of a similar skill. (Bronze, silver, gold level tournaments) Perhaps higher level tournaments include harder tracks.

Another option is rather than having a set time limit per track, have a set time limit per tournament and allow players to work on whichever track they want during that time (so they could prioritizing improving their time on their worst track).

There a bunch of different ways this could be implemented, I'd love to hear your ideas on it.

Thanks,

Mike

• Inmorth commented  · 

-Adding some kind of flags that tells you if you are goin faster in time or slower so you can control your speed in some parts of the map.

-Singleplayer mode: it will still have the leaderboard sistem but no players on your screen when playing , first time you try a map it feels super calm but then appears the first car , not that stressfull but as you go up in the leaderboard becomes more and more stressfull.

-if something i said doesn't make sense or you can't understand im sorrz cuz i speak spanish nor english

Feedback and Knowledge Base