I suggest you ...

Ban obvious cheaters

I understand making time submissions secure is challenging, but just manually banning the few players who are seconds ahead of the pack with a ghost that doesn't match their time shouldn't be too much to ask and would have help player perception a lot. If it becomes clear you aren't going to do anything and these cheaters proliferate, it will severely impact legitimate players's ability to reach trophy finishes and their interest to compete for them.

51 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RTS_ShiV commented  · 

Cheaters are dumb and stupid enough to think they will not get caught in the end they get the ban hammer.

• Connor Nordvik commented  · 

This would be great, however how do we actually know if someone is cheating. The only possible way is if they set up a bot that has been programmed perfectly for a specific track to click when needed to get the fastest possible time. Some players are really good at this game and can near perfectly clear a course and if someone isn't legitimate this could be an issue for them and their positioning on the leaderboard...

• Polari commented  · 

It was a daily issue for a short while back in January when I originally submitted this but I haven't seen any in months either. I tried to delete it now but it only removes my own vote and turns the author into Anonymous, so looks like it's going to stick as the top suggestion unless an admin removes it.

• drum9 commented  · 

yea I don't think I've ever seen any.

• gabbe400 commented  · 

well there none cheaters right now so let me no if there,s any

• Anonymous commented  · 

True but i don't see these scores.

Feedback and Knowledge Base